Mar 31, 2009

31 weeks!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I am really 31 weeks today...only 9 to go! I haven't talked much about the pregnancy on the blog, most of my updates are all about Lilly. I have been blessed with a great pregnancy again. I really don't have any major complaints. There is the usual at this stage - not sleeping the best at night, indigestion,...I am in a major nesting phase. I can think of something every other day for Josh to get out of the attic, which he is not very happy about. However for the most part, the room is pretty put together. I am still hunting letters for the wall and a few pictures. I got down all of Lilly's old clothes and baby things. The clothes are all washed, folded, and hung in the closet. I am a little embarrassed to say that her closet and dresser are pretty much already full. Lilly being the first grandchild on both sides was just blessed with so much. So there is not really much that Joy is in need of, except lots of diapers!
For those of you who haven't heard, we decided on a name - Joy Elizabeth. Joy is Josh's mom's middle name and Elizabeth is my great grandma's middle name. Lillian Mae was a family name, so it was only fitting to choose another one for the next baby girl. When we looked up the meaning of Joy Elizabeth it was "happiness in the fullness of God." After we saw that, the name was perfect!
I will update soon with some pictures of Joy's room and a growing belly shot. It is sad to say, but this time around I have only taken a few pictures of my belly. Keep praying for a safe and healthy remainder of the pregnancy, I am now going to the dr. every 2 weeks and soon it will be once a week.

1 comment:

Cristie said...

I can't believe you are this far along. Hope you can get some rest and relax a little before Joy gets here. Post pics of her nursery when you have a chance. I was at home last weekend and saw your parents. I was hoping to meet jaycee but she was not at church. Hope evverything continues to go well
miss ya