May 10, 2009

Update.....

Well, Joy's room is finally finished. We took a few pictures the other day and I have actually gotten them developed and put into my scrapbook - I have to say I am way into this nesting thing and trying to get everything possible done. I think that life with two will leave me little time for much of anything. So this past weekend we had a big "getting ready weekend." The bags are packed, we attempted to get the carseat in - but could not get it tight enough (we might have to call a pro in), cleaned up the guest room and got it ready for the family coming in to keep Lilly....The list could keep going on and on. But anyways we are ready and I can tell Joy is getting ready too. I am already feeling quite a few contractions and have already started dilating.


Look at all of her clothes...And this was before the shower!




Last Sunday some dear friends threw me a shower at church and it was amazing! I opened gifts for over an hour and even got another gift at church today - Joy is one blessed little girl. I still have a few things that need to be put away, but I am having a hard time finding room for all of her loot. A few people were even so thoughtful as to remember Lilly. She got showered with some Big Sis gifts - a sticker book (that was her favorite), a stuffed dog, a new baby doll, some books. She was so excited opening all her goodies when I came home with my car full of things. It is great to be a part of a church family that is so loving and giving.





Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there - I hope you all have a very blessed day!

2 comments:

Single Mom said...

congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of you new little one! It's crazy to see Lilly has grown so much since she was tiny in Amarillo!

Blessings

Single Mom said...

And happy mother's day! :-)