Jun 17, 2009

Memorable Moments from Week 1










1. All the good cooking from Nana
2. Lilly and "baby Lisa"
3. Changing those diapers quick, Joy wanted to pee every time it came off
4. Lazy days in PJ's
5. Taking turns with Joy during the "night shift"
6. Joy meeting family and friends
7. Joy's first outing to the Collierville Square for dinner at the Silver Caboose
8. Catching fish with Papa at the lake
9. Lilly's daily outings with Nana and Papa - the zoo, storytime, sprinkler park, Wolfchase Mall, Johnson Park
10. Lilly's favorite phrases: "Can I hold her?" and "Look at her"
11. Holding our precious baby girl

2 comments:

Cristie said...

She is so cute, I want to hold her! Make sure and give me plenty of advanced notice when Joy makes her first trip to Atl. I want to try my hardest to be there! Miss you!

The Monsarrats said...

love the last pic of her in that dress! so sweet! jenn