Jun 20, 2009

Visit to Dr. Chris

Joy went in for her 2 week check up to make sure she was doing okay and here is what we found out....
Weight - 7lbs. 12 oz.
Height - 20 inches
He said she looks great and keep on feeding her, she apparently likes to eat as you can see from her increase in weight. What a blessing to have a healthy baby!
I was also very blessed to have Josh take some time off during this second week. He spent the mornings having some Daddy-Lilly time. She again had another fun filled week of outings to Build-a-Bear, Chuck E Cheese, the Bookstore, Rita's Ice Cream Place, and of course back to Wolfchase Mall. It gave me some more time to rest, bond with Joy, and enjoy some quiet time. Our friends from church started bringing us some very yummy meals. I am so thankful for good friends to help during this time. I don't know what I would do if I actually had to think about what we were going to eat for dinner on top of everything else going on. Here are some pictures taken during week 2:

Joy dressed and ready for her first visit to church: 6-14


Playtime with Lilly in my room

Snuggling with my sister on the bed

Hanging out in my bouncy seat (one of my favorite spots)

Playing in the Baby Einstein

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And very long:)Very proud for you guys!

The Monsarrats said...

joni! joy looks precious in those pix. love how ya'lls camera takes pix. good idea to get a nice one to save money on studio pix! we may have to follow suit with that idea! miss you guys and so good to see ya'll a few weeks ago. please let me know if you ever need anything! jenn