Oct 24, 2009

Fun in the Fall...

Things have slowed down a bit and it seems like we are actually finding time to enjoy the beautiful fall weather. About a month after the move, everyone (except for me :) got sick, then Josh had a few out of town conferences, so me and the girls headed to Atlanta for about a week to visit Nana and Papa. Now we are all back home, everyone is well (I pray we stay that way for a while) and we are feeling much more settled in our new town. This week we took a trip out to Gentry Farms and we all had a blast.



Halloween is such an exciting time around our house. We have out all the fall decor, Lilly and Josh have loved taking walks and checking out all the decorations in the neighborhood - there is some really spooky stuff out there, and I love the smell of the spiced pumpkin candle. I also have to say I love our Saturdays of just hanging around the house and having football on all day. I am not the most avid football watcher (I was a cheerleader in H.S. and I still can't tell you what is going on in the field most of the time), but I was watching with Josh tonight the end of the AL/TN game and all I have to say is "Roll Tide!"
But back to fall and Halloween. We just took some time this weekend to enjoy the leaves changing, the cooler weather, and just hanging out with each other. I also took lots of pictures of Joy - she is just growing so fast....but this first one of Lilly and Rudy is great. They were just hanging out in the front yard and she loved holding his leash and dragging him all over the place




Tonight we had a fall festival at church and all the kids went in costume. Lilly is Sleeping Beauty this year - her favorite princess because she wears a pink dress. Look for the next post of Lilly in full costume....

No comments: