Oct 7, 2009

New things....

I can't believe that a month has gone by since I last updated the blog. All of my time has gone to unpacking, finding my way around a new city, meeting new people, keeping up with Lilly, and taking care of Joy 24/7. Needless to say there have not been to many spare moments to sit in front of the computer. So here is the latest:

My favorite baby thing right now is the bumbo, just look how many different ways it can be used:


Yes this is our new backyard - This is definitely Lilly's favorite spot to hang out in our new house.



There have been lots of other new things going on as well:


Lilly's first day of preschool


Joy is now four months old


Yes Rudy is still around and as obnoxious as he was before (now he likes to find random things to bark at in the house)


We have managed to do a few fun things as well (these two I actually remembered to bring my camera for)

Play Day out at Monkey's Treehouse with friends (this was the neatest place to play with all sorts of different activities in this huge room, the girls had a blast!)


Family outing to Gentry Farms - Mr. Gentry cutting a pumpkin for Lilly. This is the perfect place to find pumpkins and there is so many fun things to do out on the farm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joni! I am so glad to see an update on your family. Yall have been on my mind alot lately, and I am so glad to see everything is going well. I will keep yall in my prayers as I know the transitions are probably still coming!

love~

P.S. We miss yal!!

Jamie said...

Your girls look beautiful. We use our Bumbo in the bath too:) Glad you all are doing well!

Cristie said...

love the pics! we miss y'all, call me when you get back from Atlanta, I hope you had a great visit.